Monday, February 2, 2009

Featured Artist: Linda B's Jewelry Designs


Visit her store at lindab142.etsy.com
See her blog at linorstorecom.blogspot.com

How did you get started with your craft?
I beaded as a kid, then the passion starting while working on a bracelet project with some friends.

What's your favorite material to work with?
Stretchy wire bracelets, and jasper, carnelian, rhodonite and a mixture of gemstones and glass for earrings and pendant necklaces.

Tell me a random fact about you?
I've been crafting for a long time. I also stamp cards.

Any advice for new Etsy members?
Your photographs are very important. Read everything about making them the best and work on improving. Love what you do.

Lets hear the condensed version of your life...
I've been married for 100 years to my high-school sweetheart, am an only child and form very long friendships. I possess an odd sense of humour and can take things too seriously sometimes, especially my self and my work. I work full time for a professional association and the rest of my waking moments are for Etsy, it seems. LOL

No comments: