Thursday, February 5, 2009

Featured Artist: KVELL CREATIONS


Visit her shop at KvellCreations.etsy.com


How did you get started with your craft?

Started with a beaded headband I made for a holiday party. I wanted to buy one but it looked like something I would like to do. Wrong!! Not liked..LOVED doing!

What's your favorite material to work with?
Swarovski Crystals

Tell me a random fact about you?
I have a you-tube video on the net of me snoring. (loudly)

Any advice for new Etsy members?
Remember to have fun...Great ideas sometimes are born from mistakes.. There is never a dumb question...

Lets hear the condensed version of your life...
Born in Virginia, have lived in Cuba and Argentina, Navy mom, married just over 2 years (found love again at almost 50)... work full time as a nurse.

No comments: