Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Featured Artist: CSPaper and Beads


Check out her store at CSpaperandbeads.etsy.com
See her blog at cscraftstudio.blogspot.com

How did you get started with your craft?

I saw an article in a newspaper about making paper and decided to buy a kit. The first set I made was the night before my daughter was born. I was "nesting" (didn't know it at the time! LOL) and had completely cleaned my house and still had so much energy that I pulled out that kit and made my first batch of paper. I was hooked.

What's your favorite material to work with?
Right now I am having a great time with crayons.

Tell me a random fact about you?
I love office supplies!

Any advice for new Etsy members?
Stay true to yourself.

Lets hear the condensed version of your life...
I have moved on average every three years. Mostly around West Texas while growing up and from coast to coast as an adult (My Hubby is a Marine).

4 comments:

ShellyRaeWood said...

I can speak first hand of how awesome Crystal is as a person and as an ARTist. Her paper is DIVINE!! I love to make paper too, but I can't even begin to compete with her. Me thinks it is her calling!! :::smiles::: Trust me......if you are acquire some of her paper, you will becoming a little paper hoarding gnome!! :)

LOVE your blog!! I'm always happy to have hook in hand and yarn at my feet!! Thanks so much for spotlighting some of the amazing ARTists that are out there!!

Shelly
www.shellyraewood.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Chrystal's Paper and buy it often!!! Her paper is wonderful and an absolute joy to use in my ART!!
So glad to see Chrystal featured here...THANKS!!

Diann said...

Everyone should try Chrystal's paper one time - that is all it will take to have you hooked. It is great to use in ART projects and I'm so happy to know her personally. Chrystal is a wonderful person and her talent as a paper maker just can't be beat!

This is a wonderful site and I'm glad through Chrystal to have found it and will check back often.
Diann

Chrystal S said...

Thank you so much for featuring my shop! :)
Chrystal