Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Featured Artist: Wirefox


Visit her store at wirefox.etsy.com

How did you get started with your craft?
This is all my Father's fault, I was in a dark room (gasp! film) around the time I started to walk, and had a camera thrust into my hands at a very young age.

What's your favorite material to work with?
Wire.

Tell me a random fact about you?
I can hold my breath over three minutes.

Any advice for new Etsy members?
Yes, post often, post daily, post, post, post! And please respect others in chat....:)
Lets hear the condensed version of your life...
o.k. Born in Colorado, adopted by a Costa Rican, and a retired art teacher and poet from Indiana, grew up in Colorado, with frequent trips to CT, Costa Rica, and most of the U.S. Went to a tiny little college for a while, went to NYU for a while, loved acting and directing films and plays at both, now getting ready for Grad School. Fine.

No comments: