Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A New Love...




Aside from my hubby, my baby, and crocheting, I now love SWAPS! Trading of any kind. The world of trading was brought to my attention by MOONSTITCHES. Her blog is amazing, by the way. Anyway, she has a link on there about BackTack, which is a really awesome swap. Go there to see what it's all about, sign ups are going on right now and end on Oct 4th.

So after seeing that, I thought to myself, "There's got to be other trading places out there!" So I searched Google and found Swap-bot. There's all sorts of trades going on there! It's going to be a lot of fun. I am sending a Whimsey Jar to someone in England, and a Journal to a girl in Austrailia. I love other countries...


ALSO... I got yarn in the mail yesterday! I love getting yarn in the mail, it's so exciting! I had ordered this awesome yarn from Bare Sheep Yarn, so of course I started crocheting as soon as it got here. I finished the shawl, and the neck warmer just needs a button..



I'm expecting more yarn this week, too. I'll let you know when it gets here!!

1 comment:

Blue Merle Boutique said...

Cool...I had no idea about the swapping going on around the internet, I love to trade! I will have to check those links out!